Under New Management!
The airport has new ownership and a new management Team.
- Vince Rossi, Airport Owner
- Tim Crawford, Airport Executive Advisor
- Milt Farrow, Airport Executive Advisor
The Airpark is currently in the process of building near 20 New Hangars suitable for most single and light twin general aviation aircraft. These New hangars will start being available as early as the spring. The Airport is perfectly placed for light aircraft considering the below key benefits, but beyond that the airport will be expanding and emerging as Halton's Regional Airport.
Further to the General Aviation Hangars, plans are in the works to develop Commercial Aviation and related business at the Airport. If you operate an aviation business, Burlington will be the right place to base your operations. Larger commercial Hangars are being developed and will be available on a build to suit, or lease basis.
If you are interested in talking with us about Leasing or Buying one of these Hangars, please contact us anytime! We would love for you to be part of the future!
- 32/14 taxiway extension work Done to Full length
- 32/14 runway widening work Done
- 32/14 lighting system fully operational
- Plane Wash & 24 hr Fuel station
- Construction of hangars has started
- 24 Hour Credit Card Fuel Service including LL100 and Jet A-1
- Coin Operated Plane Wash Station
- Restaurant Serves 7 days a week
- Runway and Taxiway expansion
- Hangar Construction
- Enhanced Lighting